Re: air personality names.

On 15 May 2001,  DonKelley@aol.com wrote:

> Mel (Mile Of Music) Miller and Melvin X. Melvin were not the same person.
> Melvin X. Melvin was none other than JJ Jeffrey.  The name Melvin X. Melvin
> was inspired by Malcolm X (prior to his death).

When he appeared on the WROR "Rock & Roll Reunion Weekend" in 1985, he
appeared as both Mel Miller and Melvin X. Melvin, using the two names
interchangeably.  I suppose it's quite possible that others also used the
Melvin X. name.  He also sometimes called himself "Melvin X. Ugly."

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/