WJIB's recent signal problems

Hi Bob,

While we have you... I don't know if this subject was brought up a few
months back, but for most of the winter and early spring, your station's
daytime signal up this way (about 35 miles WNW of the transmitter) was
much weaker than usual. I estimate the ERP was about 50 watts rather
than 250, and LTAR was quite difficult to hear (WGSM was quite readable
just below you). Then, a few Friday's ago while in the car, I noticed
the signal was finally back to normal strength, and it has been ever
since.

Were you having transmitter problems that took some time to correct?
Just curious.

--
Folk Image
The Internet's D.J.'d Folk Music Audio Website

Dedicated to the restoration and improvement of a unique Massachusetts
radio station...
http://www.wadn.com