Re: first time on the air

I was 4 years old riding a ferris wheel at Palisades Amusement Park in
Cliffside Park N.J. holding onto cotton candy for dear life, when
 Cousin Bruce Morrow put me on mike. This may have been his first year
with WABC, since leaving 1010 WINS.

I didn't get my next big until 28 years later at alternative WXVX near
Pittsburgh.