Re:first time on the air

My first time on radio was at the tender age of 16 (1969) working at WCAP
Lowell for Ike & Maurice Cohen.

Scary thing is, I returned back there last year and am still working with
the same equipment that was there in 1969!!!
(well, not all of the same equipment - but much of it).

My first time on TV was in 1970 on WBZ-TV when they did a story about the
closing of my high school (Keith Academy, Lowell).  Come to think of it - in
1970 my high school and the TV station where I worked (WXPO-TV50) both
closed - was I a jinx (nah, the TV station was doomed from the gitgo, right
Peter?)

-gary francis
www.sockhop.net
www.garysicecream.com