Re: Corporate radio/Clear Channel

On Sun, 13 May 2001 07:22:47 -0400 "Dan Strassberg"
<Dan.Strassberg@att.net> writes:
> Rob--I KNOW that--and I knew it when I wrote my post. But the similar
> sounds
> of Mixer and Boxer must have been what were going through Dave
> Faneuf's mind
> when he coined "Mixer Rebellion."

Yes, when I dubbed it the "Mixer" Rebellion I did indeed have the Boxer
Rebellion in mind, and no, I did not confuse the two, I just thought it
would sound good in the history books! ;-)
and give Jeremy something to brag about to his grand kids ;-)))))))
df