Re: Interference issue

<<On Sun, 13 May 2001 07:24:19 -0400, "Dan Strassberg" <Dan.Strassberg@att.net> said:

> Maybe not anymore. WBIX's TX is in a fairly densely populated section of
> Framingham and 1060 is only 30 kHz from WBZ.

Where I now live in Framingham, about two or three miles from 1060, it
is literally impossible to get a clean signal on 1030 with any of the
radios that I have.  The notably-deaf Sony A/V receiver is the best of
the lot -- probably because of its deafness.

(On the other hand, getting away from the Pru has dramatically cleaned
up my FM reception.)

-GAWollman