Re: RE:

Paul: Yeah. This will be a mid 60s and 70s based show. Maybe WROR will move up a few years as we progress, you never know. Thanks for the note. Barry Scott

From: hopfgapr@sprynet.com
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 12:56:02 -0400

Barry:

Considering that you did go into the 80's at WEGQ (which was more aligned with their 70s-80s format), does this mean you will NOT be going into the 80's with 'ROR, seeing that their a 60s-70s station? (I kind of liked the off-beat 80's stuff)

(Follow up request if you can do 80's...Godley&Creme "Cry" Fall 1985..peaked in the teens...)

-Paul Hopfgarten
-Derry NH

bscott@mail.radioamp.com wrote:

Thanks, Lou! I can't wait to play The Yellow Balloon and Rose Garden again. Barry Scott

From: "Lou"
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 23:23:58 -0400

Welcome back, Barry!  It's been way, too long.

It's nice to see that you'll be looking at the 60's again.  There's a wealth
of music from that decade that no one would remember quite like you.

-Lou