Re: Corperate radio/Clear Channel

On Sun, 6 May 2001, Ben Gore wrote:

> I certainly hope that in your relatively new career you never find yourself on
> the wrong side of an interview table with one of these companies.

But you know, I very well might be....... I mean, I am not going to turn
down a good job oppertunity for the sole fact that I don't agree with the
company. If I didn't have the job that I have now I'd be sending tapes to
any radio station I could think of. >

> Seems almost like there might be few other choices down the road, especially
> for an opportunity to challenge a larger market with your skills.

There very well might be.......as I said above, I won't turn down anything
I feel is a good oppertunity....although for now I plan on sticking up
here where I am for a little while anyway....

Jeremy