RE: "The Lost 45s" returns to Boston radio

Congratulations, Scott. L/45s ranks in the top shows that holds my
interest/passion for those hits of the past...

Wish I was in the local area to hear it. I was asked by an independent
syndicator to do my show from WGSR/WYHI 1570 (70s AM Pop), but I'm not
strongly interested because of the nature of my military schedule/career. I
have a year left before retirement and will put it on the back burner until
then. I just don't have the time with a 6 month overseas tour of the
Caribbean and South America ahead of me on this ship....

Best wishes for continued success with the show over WROR!!!!! I'm sure I'll
come across someone who will aircheck it.

Sincerely,

Ron Gitschier
WGSR 1570
and USS Doyle, FFG-39