Re: WRKO....

On Fri, 4 May 2001 02:26:53 -0400 "Joseph Pappalardo"
<joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> writes:
> Anyone have any insights into whats going on at WRKO?
>
> I notice the little blurb in the Herald yesterday about PD Al Mayer
> "taking
> some time off after the stations recent move to new offices." Which
> doesn't
> really sound like a reason to take time off.....and they ARE in the
> midst of
> a Spring book.

I posted on this list a week or so ago that my sources told me that Al's
days were numbered, apparently his number is up!  I think I also posted
that Al was told to eliminate an AFTRA position at the station so he
moved Ben Parker off nights and re-assigned him as the morning show
executive producer.

df
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.