Re: Boston radio now-- or rather, Clear Channel radio now

On Tue, 1 May 2001, Donna Halper wrote:
> by the Republican congress, who have received MILLIONS in donations and
> contributions from the NAB and various companies like Clear
> Channel.

Weren't these the same people responsible for killing LPFM?  Clinton could
still have vetoed it and then let the Congress try to over-ride. He  could
have done that to make a statement and get people up in arms, because that
veto would have made the news.

Telecom 96 was pretty quiet stuff....I don't remember much noise being
made about it.

Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com
WWW homepage:  http://home.gordsven.com/gordsven/sven