Re: 540 AM in NH

I was told recently by a manager at a small town station, owned by one
of the corporate giants, that the big boys don't overlook small town
facilities because the more stations they can present in their national
advertising portfolio, the more attractive their rates become. In other
words, they are able to offer more and more stations for a lower and
lower price per station to national advertisers. It gives them an
increasing competitive edge.

I am no fan of corporately managed radio. I'm just saying what I was
told and why.

-Jeff

--
Folk Image
The Internet's D.J.'d Folk Music Audio Website

Dedicated to the restoration and improvement of a unique Massachusetts
radio station...
http://www.wadn.com