Re: WHEB-AM 750 Portsmouth NH

In a message dated Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:19:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Jibguy writes regarding a potential WJIB signal upgrade upon WHEB's demise:

<<   No, because of 730- WJTO!!!    JTO's 0.5 signal actually goes thru Cambridge! (and Quincy, Plymouth, Orleans, Provincetown, etc.   The two stations are so close signalwise, they would not have been licensed by today's FCC tech standards >>

I've picked up WJTO quite well on the Cape, and I'll have to try again next weekend when I go home, but never thought it would go as far inland as Cambridge. How many watts does WJTO run days, and what's its pattern like?

-Sean