AM DA patterns at Kodis Web site (was: RE: WRKO Update)

Correcting the patterns at the Kodis site at
www.radiostation.com is pretty easy if you have a
graphics program such as PaintShop Pro. I use the old
shareware version 4.0.

With the station data displayed at the Kodis site, right
click on the pattern plot.

Click on "Save Picture As".

Specify a pathname for the image, which is in GIF format.

Open the file in your graphics program.

If you are using Paintshop Pro, click on Image in the
main menu.

Click on Mirror.

Click on Rotate.

Click on Right and 90 degrees.

Save the file.

If you like, you can save the now-correct image under
the same name as you originally saved the incorrect
image from the Kodis site.

For the stations I've looked at, images saved in this
manner are correct, but I can't guarantee that you can
correct _all_ patterns at the Kodis site by rotating
them about a vertical axis (mirror) and rotating them
right (clockwise) by 90 degrees. Some patterns may be
wrong in different ways. Many are, however, wrong in
_this_ way.