Ch. 7 drops lead anchor Kim Carrigan

Saw this online (much more at Boston.com) this morning...and wondered...Can
anyone speculate what Kim Carrigan was making?

I know the days of big anchor salaries are behind (I had heard that Lobel
had even taken a cut in recent years and started working some
weekends.)....and Channel 7 would probably be the case-in-point of the end
of the 'star anchor' era.

Kim was as visible as anyone at 7news....  Has anyone heard what a lead
anchor at 7 was pulling down these days?

JP

Ch. 7 drops lead anchor Kim Carrigan
By Mark Jurkowitz, Globe Staff, 4/24/2001

Amid speculation, recriminations, and allegations of ill will between her
agent and the station, WHDH-TV's (Channel 7) lead female anchor, Kim
Carrigan, suddenly disappeared from Boston's news landscape yesterday, on
the eve of the crucial May sweeps month.
<<