WBIX...in it's present form.

I happenned to listen to Bob Glovsky (One of the "Money Experts") on WBIX
today (I had always enjoyed his program.)...and it appears he was begging
for calls.  I can only imagine in the summer months it getting worse.

Whaddya think....did Langer chase away any listeners he may have had with
this change to business radio?

590AM did not fare very well in the ratings as a business station....and
this was with a heritage frequency.

While I know that they are not aiming for the 'every day Joe'...I can't help
but think this is another exercise in futility.  After all, one would
imagine his expenses are still rather high.