RE: Unusual conditions on the AM band locally last night

Funny you mention 800 CKLW... I was looking for 800 WPLK before local sunset
and got a paint-burning signal from PJB Trans World Radio 800 in Bonaire.
Usually they don't burn the paint off my car/house in Jacksonville, FL. Tons
of LAs/Cubans on real early in the game...

Ron Gitschier
Jacksonville, FL
1989 vintage Chrysler Infinity AM stereo FM stereo cass reciever in my
car... stock auto antenna