Re: pirate FM reception in Arlington Heights...

Yes, there was a pirate going for awhile on 106.1
in the Somerville/Charlestown/Medford area not too
long ago. Maybe they've moved to 102.9, or someone
else started one. Pirate operators are not waiting for
approval-of-LPFMs to start up (and would probably
do the same even if LPFMs were to be approved...)

The 89.3 in Beverly was NOT on Friday night; it had
appeared Friday night/ Sat. morning March 3rd and
March 17th so I thought they'd follow the pattern
and be on this past weekend. Maybe they thought they'd
lay low in case "Uncle Charlie" were listening...