pirate FM reception in Arlington Heights...

Was fiddling with my FM-10 broadcaster I use here in the house on 102.9,
and realized that with it off, I was hearing a not-so-weak latino music
broadcast, with periodic quasi-stopsets. It doesn't have a 'run live'
feel, with gaps in programming, but it's definitely not any of the three
102.9's I'd expect to hear here - and it's certainly not me!

I'll be hopping in the car shortly to see how well I can home in on the
signal. Too bad I left my DF gear (no relation to Dave Faneuf) in
Pennsylvania...

Initial suspicions will have me driving east, towards Somerville.

-Peter Murray (N3IXY/1)
Arlington Heights, MA