Re: Does anyone know what time it is?

In the "good thing we're not getting paid,  it's
college radio" department, the jazz DJ who followed
me yesterday on WMWM got there 45 minutes late,
"forgetting to spring forward". Luckily, yours truly
didn't mind staying on (playing jazzy-blues) till
he showed up.

Now here comes the fun in Eastern Mass. when those
who didn't hear about the phone company's "ten-
number-number" start dialing seven digits as usual
and get the "I'm sorry, your call can not be completed
as dialed" message...