Re: Does anyone know what time it is?

On 1 Apr 2001, at 19:00, Dib9@aol.com wrote:

> During the 6PM news tonight, WGME-TV was displaying the wrong time on
> the screen. Apparently, they forgot to "spring forward" and the on
> screen time was an hour slow.

Which explains a couple of messages on our newsroom phone this morning complaining about 'our' giving the wrong time on 'our' news. Which leads to a thought. Does anybody else out there who works in radio get calls from people thinking they are calling the local TV station? I am amazed at how many people think we are WGME or WCSH.

Dan Cole,
WGAN RADIO :o