Re: Londonderry Pirate drawn and quartered

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001 brouder@juno.com wrote:

> Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:28:10 -0500
> From: brouder@juno.com
> To: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
> Subject: Londonderry Pirate drawn and quartered

> Kudos to John Bolduc who did a lot of detective work on this; the FCC is
> aware of his efforts and appreciative.
>
> Ed Brouder, Chairman
> NH State Emergency Communications Committee

Well....I hope he's happy for being a stoolie.  As for the guy running the
station, hope he pops up on another frequency just for spite.  This time,
I hope the guy's more careful, though.

YEah yeah...I know I'm gonna get flamed. :)

--
Sven F. Weil
email: sven@chookus.com