89.3 Beverly pirate back on

It's just after 3 am as I type this; the 89.3 pirate
in Beverly seems to be back on. From 2:50 to almost
3 am, they were running Art Bell (almost like they
had a radio tuned to WRKO, only the pirate was a few
seconds behind WRKO in the program). Then as Art went
to his top-of-the hour break, it abruptly shut off.
Now there's just a dead air signal.

I had heard and taped a pirate in Beverly ("Radio
Spider"?) on this freq., doing oddball music on March
3 in the wee hours. Now someone is back on, most
likely the same
operator; just a dead-air signal (in stereo) now.