Re: changes at WRKO and WTKK

Albom's show was supposed to start on Monday but because
of WRKO's storm coverage, they had Moe "Moe Snow" Lauzier
covering 7-12 slot on Monday and Tuesday nights. Albom
began airing on WRKO on Wed. You can also see/hear the show
live on MSNBC from 3-5 weekdays...As a sidenote, WRKO's PD
Al Mayers spent 1996-1999 working as an operations manager
at WJR/Detroit so he's quite familiar with Albom's work...