Re: Longevity in college radio

Wow! It was great to know that Bob did that, but
unfortunately I didn't hear it-- the signal was so
weak I tried to tape it but gave up. If anyone has a
tape, I'd love a copy (can trade) and thanks to
Bob Bittner for the kind words!

I don't know of too may other people who have done
20 years on college radio. Greg Reibman does come to
mind; his "Rockin' with Greg" on WMBR was on for
20 years and then he left. Also, I think there was/is
a guy on WMFO who does some sort of afternoon jazz
show and he has also been there awhile.

WMWM also has had the hosts of "Uncle Henry's
Basement" (a doo-wop show) who have been on for
about 10 years, and former weekend morning guy
Scott Merrill and former music director/ DJ
Steve Lochiatto were there for about nine years
each.

(My list of tapables/archives:
http://www.geocities.com/anthrocoon/radio.html)