Re: Jay Severin

One has to imagine that Venocchi is, in fact, quite a
fan of Severin. First off, she had to be tuned in to
WTKK to hear the remarks she complained about. Secondly,
she made Severin and his remarks the theme of an entire
column. If she really is so offended, why did she give
Severin all of that free promotion?

Although I have no love lost for Severin, I think he's
fully justified in milking the Venocchi column for
everything he can get out of it.