Re: owners and their political views (was: Boston radio's pizza connection)

>I wonder if Mel Karmazin did something similar....
>
>I wouldn't be surprised if he did. :-)

Actually, Mel doesn't strike me as being an overtly political type.
Many bottom-line oriented folks consider politics to be a distraction
from the real business of doing business.  No matter which political
party may be ruling the roost, the salespeople still have to get out
there and sell.

Besides, he'd probably consider it a waste of paper and/or electronic
bandwidth to disperse his political opinions (if he even has any - I've
never heard him express any in interviews) to all of his employees. :-)

-Shawn Mamros
E-mail to: mamros@mit.edu