Re: A Star is Born?

In a message dated 3/3/01 10:57:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Dan.Strassberg@att.net writes:

<< Heck, why not WJIB for
 the nighttime rebroadcast? There's more intelligence in 30 seconds of Lydon
 than in a whole week of WRKO (or in 10 years of Howie). I think Bob Bittner
 ought to pick up Provizer's lead and put out his own press release offering
 to air Lydon's program commercial-free nightly from 8:00 to 10:00 PM for,
 say, a 2% interest in Lydon's company.  >>

Sounds good to me!   Don't even want the 2%.
----jibguy