Re: 89.3 pirate in Beverly?

I did roll tape on the pirate at 4 am (a C90) and when
I went to bed at 5 am, they were still on. Am
listening to the tape now; other stuff they featured
was the DJ belching and playing highlights from
the TV show "SCTV" (Bob and Doug McKenzie; John
Candy as "Johnny laRue"), and Shirley Temple singing
"Laugh You Son Of A Gun". Also the Sex Pistols
(Eddie Tudorpole on lead vocals) doing "Who
Killed Bambi".