Re: Expanded band query...?

On 28 Feb 2001,  Matthew Osborne wrote:

> I believe so, but when I heard this station identify itself, it identified
> as 1650 W---, with no mention of another frequency at all. I'm gonna hit the
> FCC database right now to see if I can find it listed there, I would
> remember the call letters if I saw them.

They don't have to mention frequency at all when they ID.  It's not
uncommon to identify only the main frequency when you're doing a
simulcast.  Back in the heyday of AM-FM simulcasting, the FM frequency was
hardly ever mentioned.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/