WGBH sells "This Old House" to AOL Time Warner

AOheLl, which already owns the magazine and web site, will now own the property
lock stock and barrel.  I thought I was hallucinating, but apparently it's true;
the long, slow decline of public broadcasting just reached a new low.
http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/wgbh02242001.htm

BTW, "Biz Buzz" on CNNfn aired for the last time yesterday; on Monday it morphs
into "The Buzz" as part of the daytime block.  Friday's finale was a sign of
things to come at CNN; the middle segment was an infomercial masquerading as a
feature on sister cable property Cartoon Network.  It must have been humiliating
for Kitty Pilgrim to present such garbage on a once-proud network.

Take care,
Chris