Re: Re: WBUR Connection

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001 07:03:44 -0500 "Dan Strassberg"
<Dan.Strassberg@att.net> writes:

> Also, from a promo I heard on WBUR, the effete (and at least
> pseudo-intellectual) Michael Goldfarb is beginning what sounds like
> a trial
> run at 8:00 tonight. Is this another Jane Christo ploy to show Lydon
> how
> deep WBUR's reserves are?

No, Michael Goldfarb heads WBUR Special Projects Unit.  Tonight's
broadcast is the third such offering since the Special Projects Unit was
formed a number of months ago.
Prior to the creation of the unit Michael did fill in on The Connection
for a week or so when Chris was on vacation.

df

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.