Was WBUR - Is WCRN / WSMN

>and WCRN...I thought they
> went from Religion to a Nostalgia Format recently..

I heard WCRN on 830 and on Monday around 9:00PM I did
hear them id with something to the effect of WCRN your
new home for nostalgia. They were fighting it out with
WCCO Minneapolis! I don't believe I've ever heard WCRN
quite so late.

>  (WSMW-1590 Nashua has
> some local talk in some dayparts...but they keep
> changing so I'm not sure what's local at the moment)

WSMN "real" local talk is currently:
8-9AM
2-4PM
9-11PM if no sports, so about half the time.

Three shows on Sunday from around 11AM to 5PM, oh and
Ask the Preacher Sunday at 8AM too!

John