Re: Is there enough room for a new FM station...

Our own Mark Shneyder wrote in this week's "Boston Radio Watch",

http://commons.somewhere.com/bostonrw/2001/Boston.Radio.Watch.02-10.html#REF0

> Boston, a city notorious in the radio world for having very
> limited spots on its dial, is getting a new FM station that
> just might give the old guard some new competition.
          <snip>
> The ad titled "Future Stars Sought" reads :
>
> "Future Boston-area FM seeks talent for all departs. At least
> 2 years commercial on-air experience. Current format/market
> size not as important as lots of personality! Send TO&OR ASAP!"

Who says it's necessarily a *new* station--maybe one of the big guns
plan on TOTALLY gutting a current station (prime candidates:  92.9,
93.7, 96.9, 105.7)?

     ~Kaimbridge~