More on the CNN firings and other bloodletting (sorry for the long URL!)

Looks like they're cutting into muscle to me!  The story doesn't mention the
departure of longtime Biz Buzz and Pinnacle host Beverly Schuch; still, this is
the most comprehensive list of names I've read to date.  Note the firing of
Chris Black, who left the Boston Globe not that long ago for CNN.  What does
she do now?  More prominent names are probably forthcoming as morale continues
to plummet.

http://www.tvinsite.com/multichannelnews/index.asp?layout=story_stocks&articlei
d=CA61264&doc_id=13768&webzine=Multichannel+News&publication=Multichannel+News&
display=features&pub_id=MCN