WSBK under Gillett

It is now official that the former owner of WSBK (George Gillett) has
indeed bought the Montreal Candians(80%) and the Molson Centre(100%)

What I'm trying to remember is how the New Boston Television license
evolved.

Did Gillett buy it from Delta Air Lines ( who had bought Storer) and then
sell it to New World? New World then sold all their holdings to Rupert
Murdoch ( except Boston) and WSBK wound up with Paramount when the
cutbacks began.

Is my memory correct or did I miss something.