Re: Beanpot on ATT3

It will be curious to see what exactly they plan to do with that channel
(ATT3) as if I am not mistaken except for the Worcester area (Charter) and
a handful of other communites ATT now has the Commonwealth pretty much
locked up. RCN now looks like they may not be around much longer as their
venture capital has dried up after an illfated expansion into Queens and
they find they can not compete with Time-Warner's new digital package (
which allows me to watch NESN Bruins games for a fee)