Beanpot on ATT3

<<On Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:26:50 -0500 (EST), Kevin Vahey <crimson@channel1.com> said:

> The Beanpot which was supposed to be on WHUB 66 before their untimely
> demise will now be on ATT3 starting at 5 PM February 5.

> On the Boston, Brookline systems it will be seen on A13

And, according to the nice letter I got a couple of days ago from
TCI^h^h^hAT&T Broadband, AT&T-3 will be seen on channel A3 starting
March 1.  BNN will move to channel A9, and FSNE will move to channel
A48.  Home Shopping will be seen on channel A50 (until Univision takes
over, but they didn't mention that).

-GAWollman