Re: dimpled chads help WTKK

Doesn't that station up in Boston carry Imus' show?
His numbers were up in all the majors, including
his home base. His show on 'FAN almost cracked the Top10 in NYC metro. Something that he hasn't done in years!! I wonder if he drove 'TKK's numbers higher as well. No doubt that some curious folks came over from other FM competitors, and not AM side(I bet WBZ beat up on WRKO and 'EEI up there :), but Imus' program is still a very recognizeable talk brand and I'd bet my two cents he helped them tremendously.