Re: WJIB-740-CHWO

On 9 Jan 2001,  Bill O'Neill wrote:

> Bob writes:
> >     WJIB will be off the air from 6 PM to 6 AM, so that DXer's and
> other
> > interested people can hear clearly the first night of CHWO.
>
> Bob, you're a nice guy!  First thing that came to my mind.

It was nice of Bob to shut down WJIB for the occasion.  Unfortunately,
when I listened last night, I couldn't hear the Toronto station or much of
anything at 740.  So I turned to WPTR which was unusually strong, sounding
like a local.

 A. Joseph Ross, J.D.                        617.367.0468
 15 Court Square                     lawyer@world.std.com
 Boston, MA 02108-2503      http://world.std.com/~lawyer/