Re: Another dotcom meltdown?

Well, looks like one of them -- StreamAudio -- is trying to generate
some real revenue by charging stations $400 a month. Maybe if all
the bankrupt streaming and web hosting companies stuck to some kind of a working
business plan right from the start instead of trying
to give away to the store to every radio station under the sun,
they'd still be in operation today....

http://www.streamaudio.com/about_us/press6.htm