Re: Today's LTAR

lawyer@world.std.com writes:

<< Bob was remarking this morning that the guy-wire towers are the ones that
 fall down, not the four-legged variety.  But the WBZ-TV tower which was
 blown down by Hurricane Carol in 1954 was a four-legged free-standing
 tower.  >>

I suppose I should have mentioned, "under non-extreme conditions".  Winds
under 90 MPH most often take out guyed towers.   OVER 90 MPH, anything
goes....
---jibguy