Re: Globe shrinks in size and now in Stature.

Sadly one only has to look at what happened in Boston with Chuck
Stuart and his wife. Nice coouple from the burbs attacked. Or years ago
how Boston newspapers would have a code phrase with the police reporter if
a victim was black or white.

You are right, the media DOES treat people different.