Re: Globe shrinks in size and now in Stature.

At 11:01 AM 12/28/2000 -0500, Bill Piacentini wrote:
>Is it me or did anyone else cringe at a color portrait of the deranged
>killer of seven on the front page of today's Boston Globe.

Yes, I had the paper on the passenger seat next to me as I drove up to
Vermont today.  The thing was so spooky that I wound up folding the paper
in such a way that I wouldn't see the picture when I glanced that way.

Having been on Master at 7 on the 3 PM shift for the past several days,
I've seen enough of that guy!
--
Larry Weil
Temporarily in Lake Wobegone, VT

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
http://www.rocketcash.com