Re: Globe shrinks in size and now in Stature.

I actually went looking for the print editions of both the Herald and
Globe yesterday in Manhattan and I was shocked that the DAILY NEWS had
more coverage on what happened in Wakefield than the Globe did.

(I also saw the 1670 radio listing and was scratching my head)