Re: voice-tracking is the symptom, but it's not the disease-- re send

On Sun, 24 Dec 2000 13:46:01 EST Dib9@aol.com writes:
> In a message dated 12/24/00 1:09:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> dlh@donnahalper.com writes:
>
> << Ah yes, voice tracking.  [rant mode on] >>
>
> Gee, I didn't mean to stir everybody up at the holidays.  I started
> all this
> by just pointing out that the station that I work for was doing 72
> hours of
> Christmas music and that technology allowed us to do that without
> anyone
> having to work the holiday.  I wasn't trying to start a fight.
>
> Happy Holidays!
>
> -- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

Didn't stir me up ;-) I had to tune away from WCAP at the laundromat last
night, as had been previously noted they carried the Lockmonster's game,
then today they were doing the usual Sunday morning block programming so
I ended up putting in tapes.

Have a great holiday all

df
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!