Re: Working on Xmas (was: Re: Christmas music)

In a message dated 12/24/00 1:47:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kc1ih@mediaone.net writes:

<< I will add to my previous post that Channel 7 will have a catered
 dinner for those of us who are working on Christmas, as the always do
 on Thanksgiving also. >>

I remember working one Thanksgiving and not having made any professions for
food.  None of the usual spots were delivering on Thanksgiving.  I mentioned
my plight on the air and a listener brought me and my coworker a meal.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine