Re: Christmas music

In a message dated 12/24/00 8:15:50 AM Eastern Standard Time, Chuckigo writes:

<< hmmm.  using law school and profit in such a close proximity, Dan...>>

I readily admit that I am going to law school to make money.  I hope to do
some good as well, but I won't be going into public interest law.  I've never
denied being a capitalist.

<<you may profit from a system that is, should the trend continue, going to
put itself out of business in very short order.  but to be honest, i really
had you pegged a little bit higher up on the "radio scale".  et tu, Dan? >>

The business is what the business is.  If I was in charge, I would do things
differently, but I'm not in charge and am not in a position to change things.
 Instead of fretting about the negative aspects of the business, I am
pragmatic and take advantage of the positive aspects of the current situation.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine