Re: Christmas music

And if you'd rather have the Fab 4 instead, WROR
(105.7) is supposed to be running all-Beatles from
Christmas Eve at 6 pm till Christmas Day at 1 pm, or
something like that. Songs plus some sound bites.

Also fans of trivia expert Morgan White Jr. (ex- WKOX,
WMRE, etc.) can find him filling in for Steve
Laveille on WBZ Sun night/ early Monday morning
starting at midnight. Morgan occasionally guests on
Brudnoy's show and had a Friday night gig at WBZ
for awhile.

As for the Christmas Music, we remember "The WJIB
Christmas Festival of Music" that used to run every
year at 96.9. Not sure if Mr. Bittner is doing the
same with the current 'JIB incarnation.