LPFM

The FCC went ahead yesterday despite the congressional
action and authorized 255 LPFMs in 20 states that were
in the first two filing windows. I think the news
release says something about these ones are deemed not
to cause any interference that was prohibited in the
congressional vote. It's different from the nine
markets where experimental LPFMs are still being
permitted. The states include Conn., R.I., N.H. and
Maine. But I cannot find a list of the 255. There's no
hyperlink yet on the FCC site to the list. It's a
public notice, report # LPFM-S-1. Anyone got a list of
these new stations, please?